Steel Strength. Real Beauty.
Architecturally pleasing profiles are constructed of galvanized steel and fused with a top coat of PVC. And, the low-gloss finish and color-fast texture capture the warmth of freshly painted wood, and deliver freedom from maintenance.
Solid Color Horizontal Siding
Satinwood® Steel Siding
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel construction.
- Authentic woodgrain texture.
- Three unique profiles for a range of style options.
- Low-gloss finish for the appearance of freshly painted wood.
Satinwood® Select Steel Siding
- Kynar® PVDF coating technology provides luxurious, low-gloss colors that resist scratching, fading, chalking, chipping and more.
- Constructed of roll-formed 29 gauge Galvalume AZ50 steel for maximum impact resistance.
- Rugged steel construction is virtually unaffected by outdoor elements and won’t absorb moisture.
- A non-combustible product that meets stringent building codes.
Two-Tone Variegated Horizontal Siding
Satinwood® Variegated Steel Siding
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel construction
- 5" exposure width in a clapboard profile
- Low-gloss finish for the appearance of freshly painted wood
- Available in four multi-tone colors for the look of stained cedar
Our interactive design tools let you create and print a custom plan for your project.Learn More
Siding Style Guide
Get help selecting siding that coordinates beautifully with your exterior.Learn More
Siding Features & Benefits
Browse features, colors and energy efficiency options for your new siding.Learn More
Our industry-leading warranties are our written pledge of lifelong quality and performance.Learn More
Information on a wide variety of products is available for convenient download.Learn More
Tax Credit Information
Discover available tax credits for selecting energy-efficient products.Learn More