0100 Performance Series
Performance Series Single-Hung Windows feature a beveled, double-wall, narrow-profile design for increased strength and larger glass exposure. Color-coordinated locks and keepers, tilt latches, a fully extruded lift rail and tilt-in lower sash all combine to make a functional as well as appealing design.
Features and Benefits
- Solid vinyl frame and sashes for strength, energy efficiency and ease of maintenance
- Integral prepunched nailing fin on all four sides
- Mitered and welded construction for strength and beauty
- Interlock at locking rail for reduced air infiltration and added security.
- Tilt-in bottom sash for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel constant force balances
- Fully extruded lift rail
- Integral prepunched nailing fin on all four sides.
- J-channel receptor on side jambs, sill and header.
- Beveled exterior mainframe.
- Exterior drop-in glazing.
- 3/4" insulated glass unit for thermal efficiency.
- Interlock at meeting rail for reduced air infiltration and added security.
- Reinforced lock rail for added strength.
- Tilt-in sash for ease of cleaning.
- Fully extruded lift rail.
- High-performance PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System.
- Multi-chambered design for energy efficiency and reduced noise.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- Interior selections include White and Beige
- Exterior color choices include White and Beige as well as special finishes in Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Clay.