High-Performance and Impact Patio Doors
Precision-Built for High-Impact Protection
With the iSeries Patio Doors, your home will be soundly protected whether you're there or not. Tested and proven to withstand intense wind and weather, these expertly crafted doors are built tough from the inside out to meet the challenging demands of high wind regions. In fact, the 5200 High-Impact Patio Door meets ASTM's grueling impact and large missile test standards. For high-impact protection, laminated glass is required to prevent the glass from shattering upon impact and to keep the patio doors intact. This tough glass also delivers a host of other benefits: provides increased resistance to forced entry, blocks more UV rays, reducing discoloration of furniture and floors, and offers exceptional soundproofing. We back the 5200 Series Patio Doors with highly comprehensive coverage. It’s your assurance, through a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See printed warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded sashes for superior strength and durability
- Heavy-duty, full-length steel reinforcement for vertical rails
- Stainless steel, multi-point locking system
- High-performance, patented water draining system on the lower sill helps prevent water accumulation
- Patented sliding system features adjustable dual-tandem 1” wheels to ensure smooth and quiet operation
- For high-impact protection, laminated glass is required to prevent the glass from shattering upon impact and to keep the patio doors intact
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial and prairie grid patterns available
- White and Beige interior and exterior colors available
- Optional Brass handle available