Bradenton Premiere (6200)
Superb Quality and Style
With Bradenton Premiere, there's no need to worry about struggling with a cumbersome door panel or trying to keep the door on its track. This masterfully crafted patio door glides effortlessly on a structural composite roller system. Likewise, its heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers to ensure easy-slide action. The Bradenton Premiere Patio Door not only will endure years of everyday wear and tear, it will enhance your home both inside and out.
You'll also appreciate its outstanding thermal protection and energy-saving features. Precision-engineered for maximum energy efficiency, Bradenton Premiere will insulate and protect your home from harsh weather while helping to lower your heating and cooling costs.
Bradenton Premiere Patio Doors are available in several sizes and configurations to beautifully enhance the form and functionality of your room. Combine our quality craftsmanship, versatile options and your personal taste to achieve the ideal patio door for your home - one of exceptional beauty and enduring performance.
And it’s all backed by Alside’s Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*See printed warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, extra-thick, multi-chamber frame construction enhances thermal performance and strength
- Weatherstripping in extra-deep integral interlocks at meeting stiles increases insulation and helps block air infiltration
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for extra strength and durability
- Coved glazing bead provides the authentic appeal of real wood
- Dual-point locking system ensures a tight fit and added security
- Heavy-duty knock down frame for easy installation at the job site
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will neverchip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Sturdy, extra-thick, multichamber frame construction enhances thermal performance and strength.
- Metal-reinforced sash components increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Weatherstripping in extra deep integral interlocks at meeting stiles increases insulation and helps block air infiltration.
- 1" insulated glass unit with PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for extra strength and durability.
- Coved glazing bead provides the authentic appeal of real wood.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Optional decorative handles avaialble in Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome