Promenade Sliding Patio Door Collection
Masterfully Crafted for Exceptional Beauty
Selecting the best patio door for your home is easy when you have three superb styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French. Each Promenade Door is beautifully detailed to achieve a distinctive look while providing a powerful shield against inclement weather and energy loss. Promenade also incorporates Alside's more than 65 years of manufacturing excellence, further assurance of lasting quality and value.
Precision-built with premium vinyl construction, ultra-efficient insulating components and high-performance glass, Promenade delivers all the "must-haves" in the ideal patio door. The heavy-duty mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails ensure superior structural integrity and durability, as well as increased insulation. The ultra-premium construction delivers a markedly smooth, easy-touch glide - along with easy field installation. This superbly built door will infuse your home with the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight, while protecting it from harsh weather elements.
All Promenade Sliding Patio Doors are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See printed warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
- Three distinctive styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added strength
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures easy and quiet door operation
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Symmetrical 3" rails with mitered and fusion-welded joints provide enhanced aesthetic appeal as well as added strength and durability.
- 1" thick insulated glass unitwith the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller systemensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige, Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Optional decorative handles avaialble in Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome