Excalibur® II Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
Comfort, Style and Energy Efficiency
Excalibur II Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows are known for their beauty, exceptional stability and easy installation. With Excalibur II Windows, there is no need to choose between style and energy savings because they offer the best of both worlds.
A multi-chambered sash and mainframe design creates insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency. Insulated glass units feature double-strength glass with optimal air space for year-round performance. A beveled exterior profile gives Excalibur II Windows a clean, elegant look. You'll enjoy the ample infusion of warm, natural light along with an unobstructed view of the outdoors.
Excalibur II Windows allow for easy installation and thanks to the tilt-in sashes, cleaning is safe and effortless. Excalibur II Windows are the ultimate choice for beauty and lasting quality.
Perfectly suited for any remodeling application, the Excalibur II is the best choice for western region remodeling projects where stucco homes are prevalent. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See printed warranty for complete details.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded sash and mainframe structure for added strength and rigidity.
- Multi-wall extrusion for superior welding strength
- Interlock at sash meeting rails adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys and provides easy fingertip operation
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added beauty
- Available with a block frame or stucco flange
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes performance and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rail adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being.
- Protective bulb seal helps prevent air infiltration at the meeting rail.
- Drop-in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Bulb seal at the sill provides extra protection from the elements – sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- Heavy-duty, fully extruded stucco flangeis available for easy installation.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, prairie and craftsman grid patterns available
- White, Almond and Desert Clay interior color options
- White, Almond and Desert Clay exterior color options. A Bronze exterior is also available with a white interior.
- Full screens available