Excalibur® Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
Supreme Strength and Timeless Beauty
Excalibur® Windows from Alside are beautiful and remarkably solid, sturdy and stable. Plus, our beveled mainframe design is exceptionally slim and refined. The sleek construction easily complements any type of architecture.
You’ll find that the Excalibur vinyl frame will never chip, peel, crack or warp. And Excalibur's tilt-in sashes make cleaning a pleasure. You'll save money on energy bills because Excalibur's superior all-weather performance helps reduce heating and cooling costs.
The ultimate choice for beauty, comfort and energy efficiency, Excalibur Windows help to pay for themselves through lower energy costs, maintenance-freedom and increased property values. Plus, our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* delivers the peace of mind you would expect from an industry leader.
*See printed warranty for details
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- Narrowline sash design for optimum glass area
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame
- Protective bulb seal at the meeting rails and sill provides extra protection from the elements – sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Beveled exterior profile gives windows a clean, elegant look
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- Vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and main frame create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being.
- Protective bulb seal helps prevent air infiltration at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Bulb seal at the sill provides extra protection from the elements – sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available