Geneva™ Welded Sash Vinyl Windows
Custom-Made for Comfort and Elegance
Express your unique personal style with custom-made Geneva™ Windows. Our fusion-welded sash construction provides years of trouble-free operation. They're a smart, gracious addition to your home, providing a lifetime of beauty, comfort and convenience.
Geneva Windows tilt-in for easy cleaing and never need scraping or painting and can also help to lower your energy bills with excellent all-weather insulation performance. And all Geneva Windows are covered by our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty.*
*See printed warranty for details
Features and Benefits
- Durable fusion-welded sashes provide strength and rigidity
- Interlock at sash meeting rails adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window
- Double barrier-fin weatherstripping at sash sides helps keep out dirt and noise and protects against air infiltration
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- Vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for superior thermal efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being.
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes performance and longevity.
- Steel reinforcement for added strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Protective bulb seal at the sill provides extra protection from the elements – sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White and Beige interior and exterior colors available
- Full screens available
- Obscure glass options are also available