Sheffield® II Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
Ultra-Premium, Custom-Made Windows
Every precision-engineered component of the Sheffield® II Window contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-wall frame and sashes provide outstanding durability and structural integrity, while the sloped sill helps to prevent water accumulation while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance.
Sheffield II Windows feature tilt-in top and bottom sashes and make cleaning your windows safe and easy from inside the home.
Best yet, Sheffield II Windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*See printed warranty for complete details
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty, fusion-welded, multi-wall frame and sashes provide outstanding durability and structural integrity
- Steel reinforcement in the meeting rails increases rigidity and strength
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header optimizes thermal protection and energy savings
- Compression bulb seal delivers added protection against inclement weather
- Drop-in glazing improves energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal
- Sloped sill for easy cleaning and prevention of water accumulation
- Sash ventilation limit-locks allow fresh airflow.
- Two sets of solid brass tandem rollers ensure smooth operation of the sliding window.
- Heavy-duty cam action locking system.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, prairie and craftsman grid patterns available
- White, Almond and Desert Clay interior color options
- White, Almond and Desert Clay exterior color options. A Bronze exterior is also available with a white interior.
- Full screens available