Sheffield® Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
Ultra-Premium, Custom-Made Windows
The superior performance of Sheffield® Windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective barrier, while the extra-thick, fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Sheffield Windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframe on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home's style.
Best yet, Sheffield Windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*See printed warranty for complete details
Features and Benefits
- The multi-chamber design of the Sheffield Window helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- Ensuring easy operation, the constant force balance system and heavy-duty operating hardware continue to operate perfectly, even after decades of regular use
- Heavy-duty SteelForce™ reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails to ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration
- Sloped sill helps prevent water and air infiltration, forcing water to drain to the exterior of the window
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- Vinyl frame and sashes will neverchip, peel,crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinylcolor is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermalefficiency.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header adds greater protection from theelements.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermalefficiency and the life of theinsulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against airinfiltration, providing security, comfort and well-being.
- Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energyef iciency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at thesillcreates an all-season weather barrier sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- Sloped sill forces waterto drain to theexterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track forclean lines and added beauty.
- Fully extruded liftrails provide strength and stability foreasy operation.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available