ASCEND® Composite Cladding
Engineered to outperform at every level.
Introducing ASCEND® Composite Cladding by Alside, a first-of-its-kind solution that combines beauty, performance and easy installation for the best overall value on the market.
With tall exposures and the deeply grained look of real wood, ASCEND is available in 20 colors and captures the high-end aesthetics today’s homeowners demand. Keeping that “just-installed” look for as long as it’s up, ASCEND requires minimal maintenance, day after day, year after year.
ASCEND has been recognized for its innovation by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), earning the title of "Most Innovative Building Material" in the Best of IBSx™ Awards for the 2021 NAHB International Builders' Show® virtual experience (IBSx).
Learn more at ASCENDCompositeCladding.com.
Features and Benefits
- A color palette of 20 shades ranges from timeless to on-trend.
- The look of real wood creates a high-end look.
- An industry-leading lifetime warranty ensures years of minimal maintenance.
- Reinforced nail hem offers increased wind load resistance (up to 180 mph).
- Patented (GP)² Technology delivers a Class A Fire Rating and lower expansion.
|Nail Hem||Co-extruded polymer reinforcement|
Low gloss, Cedar mill grain
|Exclusive Features||Engineered with patented (GP)2 technology, a combination of Glass-Reinforced Polymer and Graphite-Infused Polystyrene|