Satinwood Variegated Steel Siding
Unsurpassed Beauty, Strong Performance
Alside's Satinwood® Variegated steel siding is manufactured with a double 5" architectural face. This universal, horizontal profile is suitable for nearly every style of home, and is a consistent performer in even the most severe climate. As part of the Alside Steel Collection, Satinwood Variegated represents the rich tradition of steel siding construction that will not rot, flake, crack, rust, or chip.
Satinwood Variegated siding's heavy-duty construction hides wall imperfections, and it's corrosion-resistant and noncombustible properties add to your home's protection and peace-of-mind.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured with a single 8" or double 5" architectural that is suitable for nearly every style of home
- Corrosion-resistant and non-combustible properties add to your home's protection
- Heavy-duty construction hides wall imperfections
- Variegated colors are designed to reflect the natural grain of stained cedar siding without the need for routine upkeep
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
*See printed warranty for complete details