Satinwood Select Steel Siding with Kynar Coating Technology
Stylishly Protect Your Home With a Powerful Steel Shield
Alside’s new Satinwood® Select siding provides the ultimate steel shield for your home. Battering wind, pouring rain, the bitter cold and even the scorching heat are no challenge for the high-performance strength of Satinwood Select.
Each pre-treated galvanized steel panel is virtually “weather-sealed” with a durable Kynar® PVDF finish that ensures long-lasting protection and color performance. Moreover, no other steel coating system defies the tests of nature and time like those based on Kynar resins.
Unlike fiber cement and exterior wood claddings, Satinwood Select won’t absorb moisture and does not require caulking. The rigid steel helps to conceal flaws while tight joints keep overlaps flat.
Select a designer color from a broad range of shades to achieve your ideal finished look. And whether you want them to blend in our stand out, Alside’s trim and accessories in matching Kynar PVDF colors will help you achieve the appearance that reflects your unique style and lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
- Roll-formed 29 gauge Galvalume AZ50 steel achieves maximum impact resistance
- Excellent fire, hail and termite resistance
- Highly weatherable; resists brittleness in cold weather
- Independently tested to withstand hurricane-force winds, with wind forces exceeding 160 mph
- Fade defying fluorinated polymer pigments keep colors true
- No caulking, scraping or painting required
- Resists mildew and fungus growth
- Eco-friendly and recyclable