1900 Series New Construction Window Collection
Built in the Tradition of Superior Quality and Service
Designed to support today’s standard of living, the modern design of the 1900 Series New Construction Window combines performance and style with enhanced energy efficiency. Offering numerous performance options with an expanded offering of colors, grid profiles, and grid patterns, the 1900 Series adds distinct personality to any architectural style.
Whether your home is traditional or contemporary in design, our 1900 Series window is designed to withstand the elements. Fusion-welded vinyl with an integral nailing flange provide strength, durability, and weather-tight performance. An integral J-channel supports an attractive sleek look while helping to resist water absorption.
Available in our Eastern distribution area.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash for strength and durability.
- Sloped sill offers a contemporary look and water management support.
- Block and tackle balance system stands up to debris at construction sites.
- Reinforced meeting rail provides superior structural support.
- Integral brickmould J-channel for an attractive, clean exterior look.
- Interior glazed fixed top glass for convenient access from inside the building.
- 3050 single-hung egress allows for simple code compliance.
- Dual vent latches provides convenient ventilation.
- Continuous frame for twin and triple units.
- 3.5″ flat casing with bullnose sill for a picture framed exterior look.
- Double-hung platform to meet any aesthetic.
- Jamb extensions reduce interior trim work and provide ease of installation.
- Contemporary offering of exterior colors.
- Meets ENERGY STAR requirements in all four climate zones.
- Drywall pass through for convenient higher floor sheet drywall entry point.
*Solid extruded colors
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.