ASCEND® Composite Cladding
The Look of Real Wood. The Performance of Something Better.
Introducing ASCEND Composite Cladding by Alside, a first-of-its-kind solution that combines beauty, performance and easy installation for the best overall value on the market.
With tall exposures and the deeply grained look of real wood, ASCEND is available in 20 colors and captures the high-end aesthetics today’s homeowners demand. Keeping that “just-installed” look for as long as it’s up, ASCEND requires minimal maintenance, day after day, year after year.
Features and Benefits
- A color palette of 20 shades ranges from timeless to on-trend.
- The look of real wood creates a high-end aesthetic.
- An industry-leading lifetime warranty ensures years of minimal maintenance.
- Reinforced nail hem offers increased wind load resistance (up to 180 mph).
- Patented (GP)² Technology delivers a Class A Fire Rating and lower expansion.
Don’t take it from us, see what Mina Starsiak Hawk, TV personality and owner of Two Chicks and a Hammer, has to say about ASCEND!
20 Fade-Resistant Colors Colors
Note: colors will vary based on user’s screen settings. We recommend you make final color selections using actual cladding samples.