Charter Oak Reinforced Premium Vinyl Siding
The Siding that Changed the Industry
Looking for durability that spans the generations? You’ve come to the right place.
Consumer Reports’ only Best Buy in its siding ratings, Charter Oak® is Alside’s flagship vinyl siding product, combining authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom. Alside’s exclusive TriBeam® Design gives Charter Oak and Charter Oak XL superior rigidity, while a double-thick nail hem enables it to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds.
From Antique Parchment to Harbor Blue, the Charter Oak color palette makes it simple to keep your home looking gorgeous – whatever your architectural style.
Features and Benefits
- Named Consumer Reports’ only Best Buy in its siding ratings.
- .046″ premium panel thickness (nominal).
- Rollover nail hem gives Charter Oak its superior ability to resist the force of extreme winds.
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength, up to five times more rigid than the competition.
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds.
Standard Color Collection
Architectural Color Collection*
Some colors and products are unavailable due to disruptions related to COVID-19. Please check with your local representative for current availability.
Note: Colors will vary based on user’s screen settings. We recommend you make final color selections using actual vinyl samples. Not all profiles are available in all colors or all markets. Colors and products subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative for color availability.