D5 Punched Vinyl Soffit
Quality Soffit System that Offers Beauty and Performance
Available in both vented and solid panels, D5 Punched Soffit is made from durable premium vinyl, so it won’t warp, rot, chip or peel. Vented panels are designed to maximize airflow and help provide proper ventilation to your attic. Solid panels can be used as vertical siding to add distinction at entryways, gable ends and other areas of interest.
Features and Benefits
- Available in 12′ fully vented or solid panel lengths
- Vented panels provide 5.3 square inches of net free area per lineal foot
- V-groove profile creates the look of individual bevel-edged boards
- Double 5″ exposure creates a feeling of openness, even in confined entryways
- 1/2″ butt edge provides realistic shadow lines for maximum visual appeal
- .042″ nominal thickness for full strength and rigidity
- Light roughsawn texture for an authentic look-of wood finish
- Backed by lifetime limited warranties.* For complete warranty information, including limitations, please see a printed copy of the warranty.
Standard Color Collection
Some colors and products are unavailable due to disruptions related to COVID-19. Please check with your local representative for current availability.
* Available in solid and vented panels for soffit use only, not as a vertical siding.
Note: Colors will vary based on user’s screen settings. We recommend you make final color selections using actual vinyl samples. Not all profiles are available in all colors or all markets. Colors and products subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative for color availability.