Greenbriar Vintage Beaded Soffit
Premium Quality with Historical Appeal
Greenbriar® Vintage Beaded soffit offers he charm of authentic wood beadboard with the easy to maintain convenience of vinyl soffit.
A gentle rounded bead and architecturally correct 2 1/2” exposure width distinguish this All American soffit style. A heavy-duty vinyl construction provides a durable, strong backdrop for this premium soffit, while its beaded design and smooth matte texture create an upscale appearance. Vent slots hidden in the recessed grooves ensure ample ventilation without compromising the distinctive appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Historical 2-1/2” beaded design is available in solid or hidden aerated soffit profiles.
- Performance engineered with recessed vents in the grooves to provide essential airflow.
- A heavy-duty vinyl construction .042” thick* soffit.
- Authentic beadboard design and finely textured matte finish.
- Vent slots hidden in the recessed grooves ensure ample ventilation without compromising the smooth, upscale appearance.
- Won’t warp, rot or peel and never needs to be painted – just rinse occasionally with the garden hose to freshen its appearance.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
*See printed warranty for complete details
Standard Color Collection*
Some colors and products are unavailable due to disruptions related to COVID-19. Please check with your local representative for current availability.
* Available in solid and vented panels for soffit use only, not as a vertical siding.
Note: Colors will vary based on user’s screen settings. We recommend you make final color selections using actual vinyl samples. Not all profiles are available in all colors or all markets. Colors and products subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative for color availability.