Satinwood Select Steel Siding with Kynar Coating Technology
Stylishly Protect Your Home With a Powerful Steel Shield
Each pre-treated galvanized steel panel is virtually “weather-sealed” with a durable Kynar® PVDF finish that ensures long-lasting protection and color performance. Moreover, no other steel coating system defies the tests of nature and time like those based on Kynar resins.
Unlike fiber cement and exterior wood claddings, Satinwood Select won’t absorb moisture and does not require caulking. The rigid steel helps to conceal flaws while tight joints keep overlaps flat.
Select a designer color from a broad range of shades to achieve your ideal finished look. And whether you want them to blend in our stand out, Alside’s trim and accessories in matching Kynar PVDF colors will help you achieve the appearance that reflects your unique style and lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
- Three classic profiles: Double 4″ and 5″ Clapboard, 8″ Clapboard and 12″ Vertical Board & Batten.
- Roll-formed 29 gauge Galvalume AZ50 steel achieves maximum impact resistance.
- Excellent fire, hail and termite resistance.
- Highly weatherable; resists brittleness in cold weather.
- Independently tested to withstand hurricane-force winds, with wind forces exceeding 160 mph.
- Fade defying fluorinated polymer pigments keep colors true.
- No caulking, scraping or painting required.
- Resists mildew and fungus growth.
- Eco-friendly and recyclable.
Standard Color Collection
Note: Colors will vary based on user’s screen settings. We recommend you make final color selections using actual vinyl samples. Not all profiles are available in all colors or all markets. Colors and products subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative for color availability.