Satinwood Steel Siding
A Classic Expression Of Style That Stands The Test Of Time
Alside’s Satinwood® steel siding is manufactured in three unique profiles – clapboard, dutch lap, and board & batten – all of which have been expertly designed and finished to reflect the natural grain of traditional wood siding. This universal siding is suitable for nearly every style of home, and is a consistent performer in even the most severe climate.
Satinwood’s heavy-duty construction hides wall imperfections, and its corrosion-resistant and non-combustible properties add to your home’s protection and your peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Independently tested to withstand hurricane-force winds, with wind force exceeding 160 mph.
- Constructed of roll-formed 29 gauge G-90 galvanized steel for exceptional strength and impact resistance.
- Heavy-duty construction hides wall imperfections.
- Non-combustible product that meets even the most stringent building codes.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
*See printed warranty for complete details
Standard Color Collection
Note: Colors will vary based on user’s screen settings. We recommend you make final color selections using actual vinyl samples. Not all profiles are available in all colors or all markets. Colors and products subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative for color availability.