Fairfield 80 Series Vinyl Windows
Innovations in Window Technology
When you choose Fairfield 80 Series Windows from Alside, you’ll enjoy beauty, performance and strength. Fairfield 80 Series Windows deliver energy-saving innovations while lending the perfect touch of elegance to your home. Using the latest technology, Fairfield Windows precision-welded frame and sashes along with a 1″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance. Our innovative ClimaTech PriME glass package meets ENERGY STAR Most Efficient criteria and may help homeowners qualify for tax credits.
This product is available in our Western distribution area.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for increased strength and integrity.
- Multi-walled extrusions provide superb welding strength and structural integrity.
- 3-3/8″ frame depth for multiple applications.
- Side-load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle balances.
- Full capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full weatherstripping on the perimeter provides greater energy savings.
- PAL – Postive Action Locks – allows the homeowner to close and lock the window in one single motion. As the bottom sash closes, the locking mechanism is engaged by the keeper, locking the bottom sash in place. ADA Postive Action Lock is also available.
Insulated Glass Packages
Reducing energy loss is often the number one reason for purchasing replacement windows. Windows are roughly 80% glass, so it’s important to choose the ideal glass system for your home and climate. Upgrading to a high-performance Low-E (low-emissivity) insulated glass package may help further increase year-round energy savings.
Mezzo offers four families of high-performance insulated glass packages, including our innovative ClimaTech PriME insulated glass package, which meets ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in all climate zones:
|ClimaTech PriME – Combines three panes of glass, three surfaces of Low-E (low-emissivity) technology, two spaces of argon gas fill and two warm-edge spacer systems.|
ClimaTech – combines insulating Low-E glass, argon gas and the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System.
ClimaTech ThermD – features insulating Low-E glass, argon gas and a Stainless Steel Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System.
ClimaTech TG2 – combines a triple-glazed unit with the Stainless Steel Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System, two surfaces of
low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and two airspaces filled with argon gas.
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sashes are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Multi-chambered mainframe and sash construction create effective insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
- Metal reinforcement in the meeting rails increases rigidity and strength.
- Fully extruded dual lift rails provide easy and convenient operation of the sashes.
- Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
- Full capture sillenhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty
* Solid extruded color **Available in a White or Almond interior only
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.
Obscure glass styles offer privacy for bathrooms and other areas of your home without blocking the natural light.