Promenade Patio Door – West Coast Collection
Masterfully Crafted for Exceptional Beauty
Precision-built with premium vinyl construction, ultra-efficient insulating components and high-performance glass, Promenade delivers all the “must-haves” in the ideal patio door. The heavy-duty mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails ensure superior structural integrity and durability, as well as increased insulation. Our innovative ClimaTech PriME glass package meets ENERGY STAR Most Efficient criteria and may help homeowners qualify for tax credits.
This product is available in our Western distribution area.
Features and Benefits
- Three distinctive styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added strength.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures easy and quiet door operation.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding.
- Integrated mini blinds on select sliding patio doors featuring patented technology for superior performance.
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations.
Insulated Glass Packages
Reducing energy loss is often the number one reason for purchasing replacement windows. Windows are roughly 80% glass, so it’s important to choose the ideal glass system for your home and climate. Upgrading to a high-performance Low-E (low-emissivity) insulated glass package may help further increase year-round energy savings.
Mezzo offers four families of high-performance insulated glass packages, including our innovative ClimaTech PriME insulated glass package, which meets ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in all climate zones:
|ClimaTech PriME – Combines three panes of glass, three surfaces of Low-E (low-emissivity) technology, two spaces of argon gas fill and two warm-edge spacer systems.|
ClimaTech – combines insulating Low-E glass, argon gas and the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System.
ClimaTech ThermD – features insulating Low-E glass, argon gas and a Stainless Steel Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System.
ClimaTech Plus – combines our Foam Spacer System with a glass unit of UV-filtering Low-E (low-emissivity) glass and argon gas.
Consult your window professional for the energy-efficient glass packages available for your home and climate zone.
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Mainframe and 5″ sash rails with mitered and fusion-welded joints provide traditional beauty as well as added strength and durability.
- 1″ thick insulated glass unitwith the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller systemensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
*Classic-Style Patio Door illustration shown.
*Solid extruded colors
**Available in a white or almond interior only
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.
Elegant Handle Styles
Our Contemporary-Style and Classic-Style Sliding Patio Doors feature a popular handle design with thumb latch for universal appeal.
The gracefully contoured handle on our French-Style Sliding Patio Door includes a top lock for added resistance.