1700 Series New Construction Window Collection
Beauty and Performance Built for Your Homes
The 1700 Series Window Collection is designed for versatility with a clean aesthetic to fit residential and multi-family projects of all kinds, providing the flexibility you should have to add your own personal touch.
Keeping today’s design trends and functionality top-of-mind, the 1700 Series New Construction Window Collection is defined by its modern-day style, Low-E insulated glass packages, and classically inspired solutions to meet today’s essential functional and aesthetic wants and needs.
A wide-ranging collection of interior and exterior colors and multiple grid profiles and patterns offer the customization and design versatility you deserve.
Available in our Eastern distribution area.
Features and Benefits
- Common egress sizes for simple code compliance.
- Many call size options including larger sizes to accommodate several models and elevations.
- High-performance model options for stringent local building codes including many coastal markets.
- Standard vent stops for limited and convenient opening of the window for ventilation.
- Fusion-welded vinyl with integral nailing flange for strength and durability.
- Single frame construction on several combo units reduces potential water entry points. Available in twin and triple single and double-hung and 3-lite sliding units.
- Interior glazed fixed lites provide convenient access from the inside should the glass need to be replaced.
- Drywall pass-through model available for convenient higher floor sheet drywall entry point.
- Primed wood jamb extensions are available to support four exterior wall construction depths and reduce interior trim work. 4-9/16″, 6-9/16″, 7-1/16″ and 7-9/16″ options are available.
- Our insulated glass packages combine Low-E (low-emissivity) glass and a warmedge spacer system, featuring a U-channel design that creates an effective thermal barrier. Further increase efficiency with the addition of optional argon gas.
- Meets ENERGY STAR requirements in all four climate zones.
*Solid extruded colors
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.