Fairfield 70 Series Vinyl Windows
Inspiring Visual Appeal
Fairfield 70 Series performance-engineered windows protect from intense heat, frigid cold and a wide range of challenging weather elements, yet allow you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural light from the comfort of your home. Using the latest technology, Fairfield 70 Series Windows offer a sturdy construction and precision-welded frame and sashes along with exceptionally energy-efficient insulated glass. Plus, these windows never require scraping or painting and remain easy to maintain.
Whatever your home’s architectural style, Fairfield Windows will convey impeccable quality and taste.
And Alside’s Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty* is your assurance that your investment will last.
This product is available in our Western distribution area.
Features and Benefits
- Full 45-degree fusion-welded mainframe and sashes deliver increased strength and energy efficiency.
- Multi-chambered extrusions improve thermal performance and structural integrity.
- 1″ integral pre-punched nail flange for enhanced installation and a weathertight fit.
- Side load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated sash balances.
- Sash perimeters are fully weatherstripped for improved thermal protection.
- Water management system with offset drainage to the exterior.
- PAL – Postive Action Locks – allows the homeowner to close and lock the window in one single motion. As the bottom sash closes, the locking mechanism is engaged by the keeper, locking the bottom sash in place. ADA Postive Action Lock is also available.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages.
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sashes are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Multi-chambered mainframe and sash construction create effective insulating spaces for thermal efficiency.
- 3/4″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves thermal performance.
- Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
- Interlock at sash locking rail increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
- Metal reinforcement at the locking rail increases rigidity and strength.
- Fully extruded lift rail provides easy and convenient operation of the sash.
- Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
- Full-capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty.
- Nailing fin welded at all corners for weather tight installations
*Solid extruded color
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.